Beautiful teeth and smile is indication for health, good life and condition. It is wrongly considered that crooked teeth can be cured only in the childhood. With modern technology everybody can have beautiful smile.
The goal of orthodontics is chew effectiveness improvement by moving the teeth in the correct position and changing the occlusion. This leads to complete change in the face vision and the lip profile.
Orthodontic treatment can prevent future functional problems:
– Crooked teeth are harder for oral hygiene especially flossing which lead to caries and gum diseases
– Cross-occlusion leads to unwanted tooth growth and uneven tooth abrasion
– Open-occlusion leads to bad tongue bad habits and speaking problems
– Bruxism and bruxomania
The treatment begins with diagnosis with x-rays and panoramic x-rays and model analysis. An individual treatment plant is made.
Intraoral removable plate or fixed orthodontic braces are used. We make three types of braces:
– Metal braces which are placed on the frontal surfaces of the teeth. They achieve good results in less time.
– Ceramic braces which are placed on the frontal surfaces of the teeth. They have better aesthetics.
– Lingual braces which are placed on the inner surfaces of the teeth.